Tickets Start at $28
* additional fees may apply. Convenience fees are greater for tickets purchased at the door.
“Sylvia” contains adult language and situations that may not be appropriate for all audiences.
By A.R. Gurney
Directed by Doug Wilder
From A.R. Gurney, one of America’s greatest living playwrights comes a “howlingly funny” comedy about the joys and woes of owning a dog. Greg and Kate are happily married, comfortably middle class and blissfully empty nesting. That is, until Greg meets a stray mutt, by the name of Sylvia in the park and brings her home. Tempers quickly flare and sacred bonds are soon tested between man and wife, master and pet, pillow and stuffing.
Produced by special arrangement with Dramatists Play Service, Inc.
Reviews and Press
- HOWL-o-ween Ticket Offer for “Sylvia”
- Up Close: Sherry Berg on playing the doodle in Sylvia – DC Theatre Scene
- Preview: Let Good Times Roll – Connection Newspapers
- Enter the #NextStopDogs Photo Contest