Summer Dark Nights Event Application
NextStop Theatre Company in Herndon, Virginia is now accepting proposals for their new Summer Dark Nights Series. During July and August, NextStop Theatre will take a hiatus from major productions, in preparation for the start of their 2016/2017 season in September. During this timeframe, the company will open up their theater space to provide unaffiliated groups and individual artists with a rent-free venue to present their own work on a professional stage. NextStop encourages artists from all arts disciplines to consider submitting proposals for everything from staged readings to dance performances and beyond. Following the open submission period, NextStop will select the most exciting proposals and contact their representatives for one-on-one proposal discussions. Final selections will be announced on April 15, 2016.
Proposals should be emailed to email@example.com and must include the following information:
- Primary Applicant’s Name
- Company Name, if applicable
- Phone Number
- Performance/Event Title
- A description of your proposed performance/event in 200 words or less.
- A detailed description/list of whom else would be involved with your piece
- Deadline for Submissions: March 25, 2016
- Invitations sent for second round proposal meetings: April 1, 2016
- Final selection and notification of performances: April 15, 2016